2014












Just wanted to do a little recap of my year :D So much more to tell about this crazy year but it would take too much time ! I tried something more rough/ sketchy and I loved itttt ! I feel so blessed right now. I wish you all a year full of success and love ! Happy 2015 !!

a little bonus for fun (and yes all of this are my real clothes, I took a photo of each and cut it and ... yeah) (but honestly this is only 5% of what I bought in the year it's to hard to live  in a city with Topshop and RiverIsland and Primark of course where you just buy a 100 of socks and stupid stuff all the time it's so cheap)




Thanks Tove for correcting my english mistakess :D



FRENCH
*
 * 
*



No Response to "2014"

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Copyright © 2009 Sara Kuan Artwork All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes